Doggy’s Cuppa Tea
What Makes Doggy’s Cuppa Tea Great?
- Caffeine free
- Can be given as a drink or poured over food. Alternatively, sprinkle the dried herbs over food.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- 100% human grade loose herbs for maximum nutritional benefits
- All Doggy’s Cuppa herbs are hand picked from ecological clean regions across Europe
- Preservatives and flavours free
- Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Hawthorn, St. John’s Wort, Valerian root.
Instructions for use
Add 1 teaspoon to 250mls of boiling water and let it rest for 4-5 mins before adding a further 750mls of cool water. Doggy’s Cuppa can be drunk neat as a healthy pick-me-up or poured over food. Some of our more finicky four-legged friends might simply prefer their brew mix sprinkled sparingly over their meal. NEVER SERVE THIS PRODUCT HOT!
Suitable for puppies over 4 months old.
These brews should only be used as part of a wider ‘healthier living’ regime that are introduced gradually to your dog’s diet. N.B. Doggy’s Cuppa is not a substitute for any incumbent nutrition or medicines prescribed by your local, trusted veterinary surgeon.